Wednesday, September 24, 2008

De-tagged

rules:
1. the rules of the game get posted at the beginning
2. each player answers the questions about themselves
3. at the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog
starting time: 8.52 pm gmt -4
name: Batho

sisters: -nil-

brothers: 1

shoe size: 10
height: 5.7 inches

where do you live: bintulu and indiana...

have you ever been on a plane?
of course...

swam in the ocean?
Yes

fallen asleep in school?
of course, I did before...

broken someone's heart?
I think so

fell off your chair?
I don't think so

sat by the phone and waited all night for someone to call?
I'm not that desperate for phone calls...

saved emails?
yeah...

what is your room like?
like that

what's right beside you?
table??

what was the last thing you ate?
chicken

ever had chicken pox?
yeah...

like picnics?
yea, I do

who was/were the last person you dance with?
I can't remember

last made you smile?
- choose not to answer-

you last yelled at...
can't remember that last time I yelled

today did you talk to someone you like?
I don't think so

kissed anyone?
not yet

get sick?
I don't think so

talk to an ex?
- chose not to answer -

missed someone?
I'm not sure...

who do you really hate?
devil

do you like your handwriting?
I like!!!

are your toenails painted?
Hell no!

whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in?
I don't care...

what colour shirt are you wearing right now?
White

are you a friendly person?
er...maybe???

do you have any pets?
I had...but now, no.

do you sleep with the tv on?
no

what are you doing right now?
Typing...

can you handle the truth?
I think so...maybe...

are you closer to your mother or father?
Both

do you eat healthy?
maybe...

do you still pictures of you and your ex?
hmmm....

if you're having a bad day, who would you most likely go to?
go to sleep...

are you loud or quiet most of the time?
quiet i think

are you confident?
I think so...

5 things I did 10 years ago:
1. Studied for UPSR, PMR and SPM
2. eat
3. Played some kid games
4. Watched cartoon
5. sleep

5 things I would do if i am a billionaire:
1. charity
2. buy anything that my parents want.
3. buy ferrari
4. Invest
5. fixed-deposit account

5 of my bad habits:
1. likes to procrastinate
2. loves sleeping
3. sensitive
4. slow???
5. ...

5 places i used live in:
1. West Lafayette
2. Bintulu
3. Labuan
4. Shah Alam
5. Sibu

5 people i tag:
1. Alice
2. Joyce
3. Lily
4. BigBro
5. Hussaini

No comments: