Thursday, September 4, 2008

New furniture and brand new laptop...

After moving to the new apartment, Cedarwood Apartment, I bought some furniture for my room.

In my previous post, you guys must have seen my study table, manager chair, floor+table lamp, a small fan hidden beside my study table.

I also bought a small bookshelves which I put beside the study table.

All the furniture that I bought cost me around 200++ USD. *sigh*

And one thing that lighten my days is...

I bought a new laptop!!! Sony Vaio FW Series!!!

-Full HD 1080p
-Intel® Core 2™ Duo Processor P8600 (2.4GHz)
-ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 3470 with 256MB vRAM
-LCD 16.4" (XBRITE-ECO™)
-WLAN (802.11a/b/g/n) with integrated Bluetooth® technology
-200 GB SATA Hard Disk Drive [5400 rpm]
-DVD±R DL / DVD±RW / DVD-RAM Drive
-Photo Standard
-Microsoft® Office 2007 Home/Student
-White
-Microsoft® Windows Vista® Home Premium with Service Pack 1
-4 GB DDR2-SDRAM (DDR2-800, 2GBx2)

Nice Specs, isn't it?









It's cool, isn't it??

I even bought a table for the laptop. :D

No comments: