Thursday, September 11, 2008

中文 class

I registered for Chinese107 class this semester, 4 credit hours. I was supposed to take CHNS101 which are mainly for beginners like americans who have no chinese background.

The 101 class was a bit funny. For that 50mins of class and for the first time in my teenager life, I felt I was in kindergarten. The feeling was funny like you know, learning how to say 你好 (ni3 hao3) few times.

Hence, I decided to drop CHNS101 and this semester, I'm taking CHNS107, Chinese for Heritage students. Okay, this one is better. The class is conducted in 100% chinese. Everyone speaks Mandarin in the class and even the teacher. Most of my chinese classmates are Asian Americans. It's either one of their parents is Chinese and some are pure chinese but doesn't know how to speak Mandarin at all...PISANG.

Well, CHNS107 isn't that bad. My first chinese test last week was awesome and I'm satisfied with it though I was quite bad in pinyin and I am still.

In 中文class, 老师叫我白富澜. yea...that's my chinese name. LOL, ok, I don't really like that name. So, please don't call me 白富澜.

Stuffs that we normally study in Chinese class are pinyin, Hanzi and most importantly, speaking chinese.

I really learnt alot during my first three weeks of chinese class like...

我是白富澜

你好,吗?

你忙,吗?

我不忙

你奴朋友呢?

她很忙。

你爸爸呢?

他也很忙。

你妈妈呢?

她也很忙。



他妈的!!!

Excuse me...

No comments: