Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Of the lab practical exam and Dead week

I'm writing this just after the Electronic measurement technique lab practical exam II...

Everything went well...

And you know the "sibeh awesome" feeling when you were the first one to walk out from the lab practical exam...and it was like walking up to the sky...I seldom had this sort of feeling...It was a long time since I last had this awesome feeling.

Like you know...the feeling of getting the measurements correctly...somemore the percentage error of the experimental and expected values and graph were less than 0.3%...very accurate:P

There were two "guai lou" sitting besides me...They had these "sort of weird" graph in their oscilloscope display...and they went banging the table, cursing some foul words...I was like "okayy...take it easy man.."

Actually, it reminded me of my first Lab Practical exam two months ago...I screwed it up because of one stupid and unforgivable mistake...and I also went like cursing the power supply...that particular day, I really felt like kicking some people arses...leaving the lab with anger

After I was done with the two problems in Lab practical exam, I didn't leave immediately...I stood there arranging my resistors, op-amp, wires...into my kit...slowly...:P

I was expecting some people to leave after I finished arranging those...but none...

okay...I left first...

Well...there goes my last ECE207 lab and also my last practical exam for the year and so-called my first final exam...

This week is my dead week...tomorrow would be my last project due...then I'm all ready for finals man..and off to South America! yea...rock it man..

No comments: