Sunday, December 28, 2008

Jamaica Day 2 and Day 3

On the second day, we went for a tour around the resort. The resort that I stayed wasn't that big but it has alot of things to see.






And this is our room entrance...



That night, we went to a Japanese restaurant (I forgot what it's called). The Jamaican chef really cooked real nice food.




and yeah, I also went scuba-diving but didn't manage to go into the sea. :( ended up in the pool. lolzz...I took photo with my 'teacher'



I really had fun there...though I'm leaving on Christmas Day. I realized that many people married on that day in the resort itself. Maybe it's a nice spot.

If I were to choose a place for honeymoon, this would definitely be my second choice...not that bad right lolzz...

It's a nice place...If I could, I would bring my own family for a vacation here...

No comments: