Monday, December 8, 2008

In response to Mr. SmallKKJ's blog

I'm writing this in response to Mr. SmallKKJ's latest post in his blog.

It's funny to read his post...

Very funny like him...

He wanted to study and do his lab report last night but ended up talking crap with me in adrian's house for more than 30 mins...

He sort of dragging me 'verbally' to adrian's house to do work but it's all right because he helped me in chinese essay...LOL

He asked me to go McD with him but I refused because it was kinda late...haha...funny guy...

But at least he studied in library until 3.30am...if not, I would have killed him...but Mr. SmallKKJ, you really studied until 3.30am??

teh, you're the funniest guy on this planet.

1 comment:

Wen Ling said...

yeap i sure did... thank you.. i am the funniest guy....