Sunday, December 21, 2008

Dave's graduation

I'm writing this post in Chicago O'hare Airport while waiting for my next flight to Jamaica at 5.45am later. I'm writing blog to keep myself awake until I manage to get my seat on the plane...then I could sleep during the long hours flight to Jamaica.

Anticipating for this trip...never been to south america before:)

Well, before I left for the break, I still managed to attend dave's graduation ceremony. Dave was my RA when I stayed in McCutcheon Hall last semester. He graduated after 4 years here in Purdue-majoring in Industrial Engineering.

The photos below were taken in Elliot Hall of Music where the graduation ceremony took place.






The ceremony was 2 hours long- from 2.30pm until 4.30pm. Then, we went to Engineering Foundation which is in front of the Hovde Hall to take photos with this 'train'- I donno how they call this..







The girl standing besides him is his sister coming all the way from Singapore to attend his graduation and his brother who came all the way from Seattle.



As you can see in all the photos, I wore only two layers of clothes and it was -18 degree celsius!!! I felt like my ears were going to drop anytime...and this gay-just graduated guy came and hug me...lolzz...



Then, I left early because I need to rush to go to airport...

p/s Dave, see ya again next year...enjoy ur break in Seattle!

No comments: