Thursday, August 9, 2007

Sayonara

I have been bombarded with a lot of advice since I finished my summer semester in INTEC. I have been counting days since the Day1 I finished my semester. As the time has almost come, I feel the pressure almost everyday.

Honestly, I don't feel elated, excited and glad at all...

What I can feel or sense every second is pressure...tension...

Some people just don't understand me at all. Yes, I might look happy. Face is deceiving, rite? Some even more annoying. I ask to stop talking about that but that person just continue.

As the time has almost come, people have been mentioning and asking me about the same thing - "How do you feel since you're leaving soon?". When they ask me this question, what I can reply is just "okla..". The next response would be "O c'mon, you don't feel excited at all, do you?"

How would u feel if you were me?

Ok, I stop here before I feel even worse.

This would probably be my last post before I'm leaving. See you all soon, my friends...I don't know when I will be back here...

3 comments:

Sherp said...

you will adapt. that is human nature. its probably intimidating at first. :) gd luck there!!

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Anonymous said...

Haha... that's how I felt when before going to the US... well, at that time maybe you didn't really realize that it would be one of your precious memories.... maybe you'll get to it eventually.... just accept everything happen to you... then you'll be fine... trust me... hahahah