Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Meeting in Kuching

I arrived Kuching from KL around 1.30pm on Monday. It was quite a tiring journey travelling from the East to the West in 3days. I went to the West on Saturday (celebrating my birthday on the plane) and went to East 2days after.

Once I reached my house in Kuching, I went straight to my room and lied on my comfy bed. Nice sleep! Around 3-4pm, I received a call from my friend, Alice. Her voice was flat. I was abit curious. She must have changed alot, I thought. Kekeke...

She said, she was in the library. Oh..ok..:) LOL!

So, at 6pm, my parents and I went to Batu Lintang to fetch Johnny the Bravo a.k.a Future Great Teacher John. Johnny has indeed changed alot! You can see his face later in the photo! He has become handsomer and teacher-like face. Wakaka...

After that, my father drove us to Kota Samarahan to pick up Joyce at IPTAR. Her institute is quite secluded and the buildings there are more ............. (joyce, u know la hoh). We then went to Pizza Hut in Jalan Song nearby Alice's house because we weren't sure where to go. So, we sat there, ordered, basically, we talked alot. Hehehe...

As you can see in photos below,

apparently, Johnny has become more handsome(nice hairstyle), fairer and undeniably, thinner(Johnny, u got stress kah?). Though, the guy sitting beside Johnny in the photo has become uglier day by day. :( in the photo, it seems like I'm shorter le...hmm..

The two pretty girls,Alice (left) and Joyce (right), are getting prettier too.Hehe...And what I had noticed, Alice smiled a lot. Don't why but yea, she is becoming more cheerful. LOL!

After finished eating, we went out and strolled around the area, looking around, enjoying the fresh Kuching air,entering shops without buying anything.

Finally, we ended up sitting outside a coffee shop, ordering drinks because it seemed like going to rain soon. At 2130, we went back because Johnny had to go back early to prepare for his debate the next day. Alice brought Johnny back and my father and I brought Joyce back to IPTAR. Overall, it was quite fun but although we only met for a while, I'm glad to meet you all....:). We shall meet again.........................

No comments: