Monday, July 2, 2007

Genting Trip

Luckily, after the "Pissed Off" incident, I managed to make myself calm in a somewhat cold place. I thought we were going to be late for the 1pm bus but fortunately, we managed to get into the bus on time. We reached there around 2.20pm.

Upon arriving, we went to the counter to book a standard view room. Since it was weekday, so, the room cost for only RM115. Then, we put our bags in the room and had our lunch after that.

After enjoying our cravings, we went to the outdoor theme park. We were lucky because there were only a few people in the theme park.

While walking around the theme park, we saw lots of fish. No food..sorry!

Then, we went to ride the "Flying Dragon". It was not that fast but the turning was quite frightening.

We then tried Cyclone, which I didn't even take photos of that because I have bought the photo from FujiFilm. We went to play Corkscrew. It is like roller coaster ride. Initially, I did not really want to but after being persuaded many times by my friends, I decided to bring it on!


It was totally thrilling. The only thing I knew is my heartbeat was damn fast. I couldn't help but to shout (one of the effective ways to release stress). LOL. Then, we went to play Space Shot, the ride which most people like to brag about. ("Hey, u know wad, I rided this Space Shot many times u know?!) Like I never! But, honestly, it was a real FREE FALL. OMG.


It was already 7pm and the workers there prepared to keep their things up and go back home. It was quite a tiring moment. For your information, we played Cyclone many times in order to take the most perfect photo. yeah!


This is a random shot, taken by my friend. I was feeling very tired that time, sitting down there waiting for my friends.
So, after the enjoyable moment, we went to have a look at the indoor theme park. But we ended up playing snooker. We actually bought 1am tickets to watch Transformer. I can really say that it was indeed a nice movie. Very very exciting. The next day, we woke up at around 10.50am and managed to go back to KL sentral by bus at 12pm. Quite enjoyable!

No comments: