Monday, July 16, 2007

Memory

Yesterday morning, I went to my 'old' and 'gargantuan' school with my friend, Eng Ann to get my SPM certificate. Simultaneously, I went to meet my friends and teachers. I kinda miss the time when I 'fool'ed around in the school and attended the classes from 7am till 1.20pm. I even forgot when the recess time was till one of my friends told me.

Once we reached school around 9.30am, we went to Counselling room but the counselor, Amanda was busy talking to a student's father. So, Eng Ann and I went to look for Form6 class which most of our ex-classmates are there. We didn't know where the class is initially but we managed to ask a friend of mine about the class's whereabouts. We were kinda elated to see some of our friends but the bad thing was the recess time is only 15mins and we couldn't manage to talk for long. They had to leave for the next class in the lab.

Then, we went to the counsellor room again. This time, she was still busy but not talking to the same person. She was having a meeting with the prefects-to-be. She saw us at first and asked us to wait for her. Thus, we waited for like 10-15mins and finally it's over. We were actually sitting in the new counselling room listening to what they were talking about. :P.


The New Counselling Room

When the counselor saw Eng Ann, she was like " wooo...It has been a long time since i last saw u." They were talking in mandarin actually. So, I started speaking Mandarin too. Hehe...The Counselling room is beautiful, isn't it?


We also met Cikgu Lina, my ex-form teacher, Cikgu Su, Cikgu Bong but we didn't talk much though because they were busy i guess. And I couldn't manage to meet my Chemistry teacher! Quite disappointing. Then, we went to see our new library. We met Cikgu Josephine. We chatted for an hour. Basically, we talked about the school and the students here. hmm..interesting!






And we have Cyber Cafe too! Can play games there u know?!!! hmm..I wish I were still the student there. After finished talking, we went to the school hall, Dewan Cenderawasih and we saw our school choir was performing on the stage. woohoo...!


We were too deeply 'engaged' with the performance that we didn't even realize that Cikgu Ting Ling Ling was actually looking at us. So, again, we went to the counselling room and talked to her for 1hour plus. We actually talked until 2pm and went out to meet some friends. We were in the school from 9.30am - 2pm. 4 hours and 30 minutes. Meeting Long lost friends in the 'big' Parkcity Mall.

For those who miss SMKBTU, here are some of the photo of our school...Hehe...





Sorry..2 photos only..hmm..I'll take more photos on my next visit to school ya...

UPDATE!!!

Eng Ann and I were forced by the counselor to meet the school principal. We actually met him in the principal office but I still don't understand the purpose of meeting him though. Basically, we just talked about the students and school cleanliness. The sentence that attracted me was "A school must be a school.".

He also told us about the spirit of "cukup makan" among the society here in Msia and he pointed out that he is still not satisfied with our current school cleanliness. However, Eng Ann and I agreed that there is actually a little bit better than last time. Then, he said "Yala, for both of you, probably ok, but for me, I want more. A school must have a condusive study environment. Like, when I was in Sacred Heart school last time, the air that we, students, breathe is like 'academic' air."

Somemore, he asked me whether there is any improvement in school and asked me something like "...less noise compared to your batch last time, right?". So I answered," yeah.." LOL! Actually, I can't remember much about our conversation with him. That's all I can remember. hmm..

p/s Eng Ann, correct me if I'm wrong.

2 comments:

pyroboy1911 said...

ish...it's been so long since i set foot there...

Sherp said...

i miss smk btu. i will visit again!! but by the time i go back there, prolly no friends to visit? :( how sad