Monday, June 25, 2007

Pissed Off

We, college students, had been studying History ever since primary school. I know some might not like that subject because it is more to memorizing facts. Yes, I agree with that. But, How if a person does NOT ( I repeat NOT ) even know our own country's history! Damn it.

Last Friday, right after my Calculus final exam, I went back to my apartment by taxi because I was in hurry to catch the 12.15pm KTM to KL Sentral. My roommates and I had planned to go to Genting Highlands right after our final exam on that day. So, we got a taxi and I told the taxi driver to drive us back to my apartment, CEMARA.

Taxi driver: gi mane?
Me: CEMARA

He replied me, Cemaraaaaa..... I was like "Why did u wana repeat what I have just said to you?"

Taxi Driver: Cemara atau Cemare? ( Isn't it the same? )

I said, Cemara la..

Taxi Driver: U olang mane? ( trying to change his accent ) Olang Malaysia ke atau Sarawak atau Sabah?

I said, Fuck you. Isn't it the same? How do you want me to answer you? Sarawak is in Malaysia. I'm both Malaysian and Sarawakian. Fucker! You wan me to recommend you to join Biro Tatanegara, is it?

Sometimes, I just don't understand some people. They like to make some trivial matters into something so 'big' u know. For your information, Sarawak and Sabah have officially become the states of Malaysia ever since September 16, 1963!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

damn it, i faced the same problem when i moved to west malaysia ages ago. they are just so ignorant.