Saturday, May 5, 2007

Moving

I am writing this blog while waiting for my friend, Ian to pick me up from Cendana. I really thank God that someone has finally agreed to help me up in moving those stuffs and thanks,Ian!. This is the day which I really hate most - moving. I really despise moving from one place to another with lots of bulky things with you. Somemore I am from the Land of Borneo and not local here in West Malaysia; this makes it hard for me to move all those bags.

Till now, I still could not comprehend why 'they 'ask us to move to Cemara. I heard some people said 'they' want the juniors to move to Cendana. Why??? Let me list up the advantages and disavantages staying in Cendana and Cemara.

Advantages staying in Cendana

Peaceful - Police station nearby
Clean
Free internet service (I’m using it now)

Advantages staying in Cemara

Easy to buy necessities - Giant, 7-eleven, etc.
Has a variety of foods – mamak and malay stalls, kfc, Mcd, etc.
Easy to withdraw $$$ - Maybank, CIMB bank, etc.

Disadvantages staying in Cendana

You have only 4 choices of places to eat – Dawood, Aida, “Indon”, Syukur.
You have one petrol station, 7-eleven, and 2 shops to buy your necessities.
You have one CIMB atm machine in Petronas petrol station.

Disadvantage staying in Cemara

Not as clean as Cendana - Most people say that
Not as peaceful as Cendana - many vehicles around
You have to pay for the wireless internet connection.

I love this pathway



I'm gonna miss this place, man.


So, this is basically how my former hostel looks like. You can know how I feel when moving to Cemara right now...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sob...sob...so sad... :(

Anonymous said...

hai hai bat!!! Found out ur blog. Hehe.

Dè Chvär said...

I ve felt that long time ago...

i miss u all!! waaaaaaaaaaaa