Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The Existence of 'Lisalomew' @ Lisa

This topic has been spreading day by day that even my super damn-close friends and housemates asked me about it. They all were curious and some are still curious about it. They thought that she was my 'girlfriend'. So, I decided to make it clear now.

'Lisalomew' never exist before in my whole life. I have never seen someone by the name of 'Lisalomew'. As most of my friends know, the name 'Lisalomew' is 'derived' from my name. It was all started by my friend, J, who 'sms'ed me while I was still on holidays early May. I was shocked to receive messages from her since it had been a long time since we last 'sms'ed. Below are our messages. ( I have deleted those messages in my handphone. This is roughly how our messages were like)

J: Happy Birthday, Lisa!

B: huh? Wad happen to u, J? Liddat oso can send wrong msg ar? How's life so far?

J: Life's here ok la..how bout u in KL? Did I send wrong msg? I don think so.

B: Yala. I'm not even Lisa. By the way, who's Lisa? Is it the twin, Lisa, our senior? How's ur studies there? (digressing)

J: Huh? but..but..Lisa told me she used this no. oo..So, who are you then?

B: wat the..I hv been using this no. since early last year. I oso msged u using this no. last year...n u still ask me who i am? actually, who's Lisa? the twin is it?

J: Yala. the twin that u know, Lisa. u havent told me who u r oo...sorry la..

B: oh, Lisa ar...aduuhhh...u really dont know who I am ? we have been frens for few years ady lo...

J: Sorry la..I forgot ma..I really dono la...can gimme hint?? :P

B: still need hint ar?? walau eh...okla...I'm ur exclassmate in smkbtu la...

J: who?? I had many exlassmates in smkbtu..who?

B: wat the...still dono?? I'm the fren of Johnny...

J: oh...bat??

B: yala...wat the...u really didnt know me just now ar??

J: yala..i thought Lisa used this hp no...

...

Then, we continued messaging till she stopped. :).

So, fellow comrades, I really hope you all won't get misunderstood by the name 'Lisalomew @ Lisa' because she does not even exist. Please...believe me! Everyone does mistakes right?? I don't blame J actually.

p/s: J, I think I'm doing the right thing, am I? Hehe..

No comments: