Thursday, May 3, 2007

Farewell

I know it's kinda weird posting the title of my first blog - "Farewell". Though, it's indeed depressing to let go something or someone whom you have been with for a period of time. Being INTEC student, sometimes, I feel contented indeed especially studying together with those brainy lads and not to mention the exquisite and serene hostel "Cendana".


Beautiful Cendana

My first impression was like "what the heck, this is totally sux, man. BIG TIME". Now, as the time flies, I have found the "real and authentic" feeling staying in Cendana. As the Spring semester ended last week, my friends and I were asked to move to another hostel "Cemara" where we were supposed to stay initially. What does this mean? Farewell. My roommates and I had been roommates for like more than half a year; I have known them quite well that sometimes, I really felt hard to "say goodbye". Because...

They are really FUNNY!

Aiman a.k.a Ah Lai - the funniest...He looks like Chinese, doesn't he? No offence, Ah Lai!

Safwan (Left) - genius lad
Nazri(right) - now in KYUEM - UK bound student(2nd genius)


Mujahid - 3rd genius. Computer genius. He has indeed helped me and my roommates in "deleting" viruses and not to mention C++. computer engineering student. Cool...

And two other roommates - Tan Jay Sern and Bu Chuin Siang(a.k.a BUBU)...I don't have their photos right now. So, I'll post them soon...Those two geniuses moved to my room early January (Spring Semester) and I was so glad because they helped me so much.

...Finally, the Spring semester is over. Summer "holiday" starts soon! Holiday???...



15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice hostel you got there...Too bad you're moving...

betho said...

anonymous, u r??

Anonymous said...

Mr. B...Very intriguing rite?...That is to find out the identity for an anonymous person on world wide web...haha...

Well...You have to guess....By the way... I am the 1st person to leave a comment on your blog...so are you giving me an angpow for that?? hehe... :P

Ciao...

betho said...

huh??? B?? r u Karen?

Anonymous said...

###################################

Sorry...

The name that you have entered is not Anoynmous's real name...

Please try again later...Thank you...

###################################

This is a computer generated message.

###################################

Oh...Do I sound like Karen...?? Haha...nice try Mr. B but u gave the wrong answer... :P

Hint: This shows that Anonymous knows Karen too...

Selamat Malam...(background music)"rasa sayang...hei...rasa sayang...sayang hei..."

betho said...

haiz..lazy wanna play with you..why? ashamed to put yor name here? lol..

Anonymous said...

Yalor...so malu...don't you know that I am seorang pemalu...aiyer...tell you something...I am blushing now...

Anonymous said...

By the way...You should give me ang pow for being the 1st person to post a comment on your blog...:P adui...sounds like I am so thick face... *malu* *malu*...LOL...

betho said...

u r TEA izit??

Anonymous said...

TEA??!!^_^" What makes you think that I am TEA? Mmm...Interesting... ;P

betho said...

lazy wana play with u

Anonymous said...

waiyo...so sombong one...dun wana play dun wana play..loh..so lawa... :P

Dè Chvär said...

can u send me all the photo we take when i went to intec last year?? i accidentally format my thumbdrive n everything gone..my email is nazri_awang@yahoo.co.uk....thanx

Anonymous said...

u can indeed guess who i am....mu sucks,ur webpage rocks=batu.

Anonymous said...

Erm...Minta maaf...Mr Chelsea da best...Sorry to raise something that might hurt your feelings...

Q: Who won the premiere league 2006/2007 ??

A: I think the name of the team starts with the letter 'M'...

:P

Sorry but no offence...