Sunday, May 10, 2009

Malaysian Graduation Dinner

Just had a graduation dinner last Saturday. It went pretty well, although it wasn't like what I have expected. A month ago, I was given this 'task' to take in charge of the graduation dinner that night. I was a little bit surprised because I didn't expect I was supposed to take in charge of this, since I'm only a Public Relations Officer of PUMSA. There are 5 event managers in our committees, why me?

Well, I couldn't argue more about this since I was really busy last semester. Having exams every week since January really fucked me up. This semester, I had been skipping many meals just to finish my projects, assignments and study for exams...

Anyway, in the graduation dinner, I had the chance to actually talk and sit with one of the MSD officers in Chicago, whom I invited through email. The officer named Mr. Azmi Ruzali was the VIP that night. We actually talked alot and he was actually surprised that I was the one whom he contacted with before coming here for the event. He told me that my name doesn't sound like a Malaysian's name. =.='''

He's really a nice and friendly man to talk to. He stayed in Sarawak for 2 years before when he was young. His dad was a soldier, based in Sibu and that's why he knows a little bit about Sarawak.

That night, we didn't actually expect quite alot of people to come, and it was a surprise for me that most Malaysians attended the event that night.






The MC interviewing the Graduating seniors...



and...






:D

1 comment:

Wen Ling said...

u dunno my name isit??!! the MC... die la u