Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Final Week

Here I am...writing this blog again after a few weeks of Hell(since yys said my blog is dead)

As you can see, it has already been 2 months since I last wrote the blog. This semester was a bad one for me. I had exams every week since 3rd week of January and there were only 3 weeks with no exams this semester. I took this one course, Digital System Design, that required us to take exams every 2 weeks, which is sucks.

I had my last class last Friday and was kinda glad that the semester has finally come to an end. This week is final week and I just had one exam done yesterday and the next one would be Chinese exam this Thursday and Microelectronic Circuit Design which will be on Saturday morning.

I'm going to 2 grad dinner after the finals, Msian Grad dinner and Indons Grad dinner. I'm definitely gonna blog about these two grad dinners after finals. I'm sure it's gonna be awesome.

Oh ya, we had our last Chinese class last week and we took a photo. Spot me!

No comments: