Sunday, May 17, 2009

Indonesian Grad dinner

I'm now waiting for the flight to Taipei, Taiwan at 1.40am. Currently, I'm staying in Sheraton Hotel near Los Angeles Airport.

Heard about the news in Malaysia-2 Students from US were confirmed infected by H1N1 virus. The Health Ministry is now on high alert.

Well, I'm going off to Taiwan soon. Hope everything would be alright.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Went to Indonesian Grad dinner last night. I was in the same table with some of my Indos close friends. It was a great one compared to the Msia's. The videos and slideshows were awesome. They really emphasized on how thankful they are to their parents. The Indo graduates even sang songs to their parents and gave them flowers.


There is one difference that I realized among Malaysians and Indonesians here in Purdue - wealthiness. They are filthy rich!


I also managed to take photos with some of the graduates that night.




This is Yody, Electrical Engineering student...graduated with distinction.




This is Tiffany, Electrical Engineering student too.


And..this guy, Jefferson was the one who invited me to this event that night. He graduated in Industrial Engineering.



In the photos above, you can see them singing songs for their parents. Some indo songs...


These two girls are the indo girls that stayed in the same dorm with me during my freshman year. Melissa and Vina.


I also took photos with the MC that night. the middle one is armando, the MC.

I pretty much enjoyed myself that night. Apart from all the pretty and hot girls that night, I also managed to talk to some of the graduates and some of them have already got their jobs.

Darn, I have two more years to go......

No comments: