Saturday, January 5, 2008

Winter Break (Part 1)

First of all, I would like to tell you guys that I just got back from my 3 weeks winter break. It was kinda fun. Sorry coz I didnt update my journey here few weeks ago.

Before I off for the winter break, one of my american friends asked me, "Hey Bat, where r u heading to for this winter break?"
I said, "Oh well, I'm going to Chicago, Orlando,Miami and New York."

She replied, "wow, u r going to lotsa places huh...but hey, I have never been to New York before...u such a lucky guy"
I was like, "huh?? Did u just say that you have never been to New York before??"
"Yeah, I have never been to NY before..why?", she said.
"oh, okay...nothing...just..ya..nothing." I smiled.

Ok...I just stopped there...haha...actually, I don't think you guys understand this. Anyway, this american girl is quite an outgoing girl, so I was abit surprised when I heard her saying that. LOL.

So, yea...I went to Chicago on Dec 12th night and met two of my friends before we went to Orlando by flight the next morning. We went to Disneyworld and Universal Studio for 9 days. Then, we headed to Miami on Dec 22nd by a mini van. Miami is indeed a nice place for a vacation. I strongly recommend you guys to go there with family. :) So, after spending 2 nights in Miami, we flew to New York on Christmas Eve. We spent almost 10 days in New York, celebrating Christmas Day and New Year 2008 there.

New Year 2008 in Times Square, NY was awesome. In New York, we went to Statue of Liberty, Ground Zero(WTC path station), Times Square, Chinatown, Central Park and etc. We actuall stayed in Goddard Hall, one of the residence hall in New York University, which is located in the heart of Manhattan. Thanks to Ian for his help during our 10 days stay in his dorm.
Here are some of the photos that we took:



ok, I better stop now before my mum gets mad.
p/s Joyce, it's fake...I can tell you now...sorry!!! :)

1 comment:

Nazri Awang said...

wa... where did u get so much money to spend?... i'm so jealous...sob sob