Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Disneyworld (December 13-21, 2007)

I went to Disneyworld in Orlando last winter break, and not Disneyland. Vincent, Jay Sern and I flew from Chicago O'hare Airport at 7am and arrived Orlando airport around 10am. It was a 2-hour flight. Once we arrived in Orlando, we went to our inn which we had booked earlier on. We stayed in Knights inn Kissimmee, which I think it wasn't that bad for us, students since it was kinda affordable and we even stayed there for more than a week, 9 days to be exact (6 days in Disneyworld and 3 days in Universal Studio).

As soon as we checked in, we waited for the shuttle bus to Disneyworld. Below is the list of the theme parks and places that we went starting from the first day we reached Orlando:

Day 1 - Epcot

Day 2 - MGM

Day 3 - Magic Kingdom

Day 4 - Animal Kingdom

Day 5 - Universal Studio

Day 6 - Universal Studio - Island of Adventure

Day 7 - Magic Kingdom

Day 8 - Epcot

Day 9 - Universal Studio & Island of Adventure

Our first destination was Epcot, one of the theme parks in Disneyworld. To me, Epcot isn't a boring theme park but it is just less appealing compared to other theme parks, like Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom and MGM. I actually bought my Disneyworld Globe in Epcot. hehe...

MGM has a lot of adventurous and stunning shows. That's what I like about MGM theme parks. There are Planet Hollywood, high school musical 2 show, Indiana Jones's show, etc. There is also Mickey and all the Disney cartoon characters performance in the evening and I totally like it very much!


Magic Kingdom is indeed awesome. It has the big castle that attracts most people. You can't enter the castle though. Strictly for kids!!! There is also Go-kart in the theme park which I think the most deadening one.


Animal Kingdom is the best. To me, this is the best theme park among all the four theme parks. I love it not because there are lotsa animals in that theme park. I actually love the shows and the environment in the theme park. I know there are lotsa shows in other theme parks but the shows in this particular theme park are definitely the best.



This is the DisneyWorld Globe that I bought...


Hehe...worth it, right??? Anyway, it was indeed the most enjoyable holiday that I had so far...I shall blog about my days in Universal Studio and Island of Adventure when I'm free...:)

No comments: