Saturday, June 16, 2007

BTN



Last weekend, on Sunday, my college friends and I went to Kem Bumi Jati for Biro Tatanegara. It was actually a 5days n 4 nights camp. And, I can say that I "really enjoyed" in the camp. Throughout the camp, we had briefings, LDKs and some outdoor activities. It was a private camp and I guess the government must have spent a lot of money on us.

On the first day, we arrived at the camp at 4pm. We had our registration on that particular time and I was shocked because I didn't expect other scholars like Petronas and TNB came for this course as well. We were given a hostel to stay and all of us were quite satisfied with it. My hostel was "Cekap".

My bed

After the registration, each of us was given a name-tag.


Number 21 is my lucky number. It's my birthdate too. Cool...

During the briefing

This is place where we eat.


My LDK group members


There was an exam for this course. Although the questions were kinda general, I would say that the questions were not easy. All in all, I think it was quite an pleasurable course despite the never-ending activities in the camp.

p/s: I think I have nothing much to say about this camp. If want to know more, ask me personally. I'm sure I have a lot more to say which I don't think it's appropriate to post them here. hehe...

1 comment:

pyroboy1911 said...

Eh, i din know u blog too...blogging is fun.....LOL