Friday, October 17, 2008

Chicago Downtown



Okay, I donno what she did there.

Anyway, that was actually my 5th time to Chicago but my 2nd time to Chicago downtown though.


This is one of the tall buildings in downtown.

And you know what, I was so 'sakai' that I took these photos below.





I still remember there was one computer game that I always played when I was still in high school. It was a racing game I guess and the game has like this kinda bridge. In the game, whenever I see this bridge, I would just drive up. hehe...

And...it's going down now...





And I saw spiderman too!!!





It was just a worker...

I went to Sears Tower too...didn't go up to the building though...the building was once known as the tallest building in the world.





Lastly, I took this photo in Chinatown...I'm Dragon!

1 comment:

liyana's said...

wahhh.... i pun x pernah lagi tengok bridge yang boleh bukak tutup lively..pernah tengok dlm tv je. cool2..