Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Snowing!!!

Last night, I slept around 10am++ because I was so tired. It was quite cold that night and when I looked at the weather prediction, it would be snowing at that particulat night. However, I didn't think so because there was no sign of snowing albeit it was kinda cold. I woke up around 12.45am though. I don't know why I woke up that early and I tried to sleep back but I still could not sleep. Then, I opened the curtain a lil bit and peeked through the window.

IT IS SNOWING!!!

My roommate, Vanni, who was sleeping, suddenly woke up but not because of snow. He was hungry! Haha...
Since we could not sleep that night, we talked about many topics like politics, population of some countries, relationship, and some other funny stuffs. I realized that he is actually a funny and nice guy. After finished chit-chatting about those, we slept around 5am.
The next morning, I woke up for lecture. When I opened the curtain, I saw the snow are all around the road and pavement. It was so cool as it was my first time and the snow was so thick that it covered the cars and grass.





Well, this is my first time experiencing snow. My American friends were so surprised when I told them this was my first time getting to enjoy the 'coolness' of snow. I told them that it doesn't snow in Malaysia.



Anyway, I guess I only took a few photos. I should have taken more. I'm sorry guys...my finals in coming soon. I'll try to take more photos before I go for a vacation during the winter break. I'll keep you guys updated. Don't worry!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahah u orang kampung din see snow before.. hahahahhaha.. ostracize you ostracize you.. LOL

betho said...

??? so, from ur comment, eu jeen,I assume that u hv seen snow before even in msia? I know...I'm from Malaysia and I also know that Malaysia never snow before...right? but if ur place snowed before, i donno...

Loey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Loey said...

Eu jeen, who is org kampung? U? Tell you, we dont have any kampung! Dont believe ask our parents urself! We stayed in the town like you. Eh, like you? Huhu.. eu jeen from kampung also... who knows? hahaa!!!

*Maybe he/she was born in a place where it snows. Pity their parents and grandparents... haha!!! Pity them! Hahaa!!!

Wat da...