Monday, October 8, 2007

The trip to the "Haven of Shopping" - Shop till you drop

Yeah, as what I have said earlier, I would be going to Michigan City which is located at Northern Indiana. We departed from Purdue at 9am (Eastern Time)...

...and arrived at the Factory Outlet at 10am (Central Time). It took about 2 hours to arrive there.

There are a lot of cheap cloths, shoes, pants and etc because it is a factory outlet! When we arrived there, I was told by my senior who was sitting beside me on the bus that there was a nuclear power plant or reactor or whatsoever. I still do not believe that there is a nuclear whatsoever thingie there as it's hazardous.

Do you actually believe that this is the Nuclear power plant or reactor???!!!

Anyway, once the bus stopped, we quickly came down from the bus and everyone of us went to our own way to shop. There are actually 120 shops for us to shop there and I just could not choose where to go. So, I just followed my friends. Below are some of the shops that I went on that day.



While I was walking around, something amazed me...

This is the Foot Massage Machine. Weird, rite? This isn't for kids, okay?

So, after shopping, we all gathered at the same place as we had planned earlier to go to another "wonderful" place in Indiana. I will tell you guys about it in my next post.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never tried that machine... i should have... you should talk about where we went after shopping too with this post you know... that's somehow interesting...!~

you did not say how much did you spent for shopping.. hehe!~

betho said...

I don't dare to say it here...huhu

pyroboy1911 said...

lol, i played enough Red Alert 2 to know that's a nuclear power plant...