Thursday, October 11, 2007

Next destination - Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore (Mt.Baldy)

So, after everyone's done with shopping, we gathered at the same place where the bus driver dropped us down. I actually bought winter cloths, snow cap, two GAP and GUESS jeans and a GUESS watch. Not many though. On that day, the girls spent a lot of money because they cannot resist spending their money on clothing. Hehe...


Then, we got into the bus and the driver drove us the nearest lake there called "Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore (Mt.Baldy)". It is only 10 minutes drive from the factory outlet.



We walked to the lakeshore. It does not look like a lake at all. It's like a BEACH.

This lake really makes me feel like home. Hmm..it looks like Tanjung Batu Beach. LoL...

If you guys notice the photo above, there is an American girl, at the shore, playing with a little kid behind me. Hehe...
After spending too much time taking photos, we decided to go back. This time, we used the sandy way to go back.

The slope was very steep and I tried very hard to climb up and down the small sandy hill. When I got back to the bus, I noticed that this sign was interesting!

...and while we were all waiting for the others, I managed to take photo with the driver. Hehe...

Then, we went back to West Lafayette at 5pm (Central Time) and reach there around 7pm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well... my pic ade satu jee... sedey... haha...

Anonymous said...

Good words.