Saturday, September 1, 2007

The Land of Opportunity (Part 3- Chicago O'hare Airport)

We arrived Chicago at around 5.30am. I was so hungry by the time I reached there. So, I went to buy a burger in McDonalds.

Chicago O'hare airport is more or less like Los Angeles's.


At 7.00am, we prepared ourselves for the next destination, INDIANAPOLIS!!!

Before that, we had a group photo-taking. I was the one who took the photo. So, I'm in it. :(

Then, we boarded the plane and I was shocked because the plane that we boarded was a fokker. yea..It was small. It was supposed to be an hour flight but it only took less than half an hour to arrive Indianapolis International Airport. We arrived Indianapolis at 9.25am (GMT -5) 15th August 2007.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yayyy... at last you reached the village of purdue... (not purdue village... hehe)... well, enjoy your purdue life with crazy guys like ME especially (forsure you have got culture shock after seeing me... hahha!~)