Thursday, June 25, 2009

Malaysians

People around the world have been talking about A(H1N1) virus aka swine flu and WHO has been updating the number of the cases confirmed. So far, 238 people died because of swine flu.


Well,it isn't a good thing for everyone of course.


But, it's a good thing because somehow I can finally see the true color of people surrounding me. Before I elaborate further, please read this.

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2009/6/25/nation/4188481&sec=nation


I'm pissed off, damn pissed.

People are criticizing the family for spreading the virus to other students. The word 'spreading' is kinda mean there.

11 year old student wana spread virus to other students. Sounds abit funny there too.

What can a 11 year old student know about this virus?

Who wants to be the victim?

Do you want to be infected as well?

Or Do you actually wana ask for it? No right?

Dude, she is only 11 years old. How can you let a very young girl under pressure and mental distress?

If you are in her shoes, how would you feel? Hurt, huh?

I feel pity for this girl and also her family. I really hope she is in good health now. Please stop critisizing them and asking them to apologize because this isn't what they want or expect too.



I'm also back from one of the A(H1N1) affected countries, US. So, what's next? avoiding me?

2 comments:

Wen Ling said...

i dont know why people are so freaked out and paranoid about it.... Everything in US here is so laid-back... no one wear mask in the airport or anything.... basically nobody cares about the virus....

well... pointing fingers is so common in Malaysia so I;m not surprised.... they would blame a stone if they could, not to say a 11-year-old girl...

Anonymous said...

don't you know they always love blaming others?