Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My Twin??? Not at all!

I went to my friend, wirya's house for a birthday party last Monday night. It was kinda funny feeling when I went there because they were all indos and I was the only Msian.

Well, that was not about it.


What happened that night besides the birthday celebration was one of the most interesting and the funniest things happened in my life. *grin*


Most of the Indos here have been talking about me and this guy who resembles me. They said we both look alike. They told me before but I had never seen this guy in person before until that night...


Well, I wasn't shocked when I met him because from the moment I saw him, I knew that he doesn't even look like me! Not At All! Come on guys!

I can't figure out any physical similarities between us...







Okay...Now, tell me how on earth could we be alike?! Tell me, guys!

1 comment:

Badriah Burhan said...

hey you. you guys DO look alike!!! honestly! same eyes (sorta) except that he's chubbier though.