Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tagged

THE RULES
1. Each blogger must post these rules first.
2. Each blogger starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their 8 things.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don't forget to leave them a comment, telling them that they've been tagged, and to read your blog.


1. I am impatient. must get things done as soon as possible

2. I eat alot but seldom gain weight...why?

3. I sleep alot esp this summer.

4. My chinese mandarin is getting worse now according to my friends. must improve it now...but at least, my spoken hokkien standard still maintain.

5. I don't eat seafood (too bad if you are in America- seafood haven) except for fish. big LOL

6. I don't really like exercise (jogging, etc) but I prefer to go to gym instead. Playing sports is way better right?

7. Some say i'm sensitive...maybe it's true? i think so.

8. I don't like to be tagged but I like to tag people.

These are the 'fortunate' ones
- alice
- yikshien
- joyce
- timothy ting siang seng
- bigbro
- ming kai
- Brendan
- Sherpy

2 comments:

pyroboy1911 said...

soli ya, i've already done this ages ago...

Sherp said...

same. done it. muaha