Thursday, May 1, 2008

I'm NOT a freshman, NOT YET a sophomore

I had my last final exam, which was microeconomics, yesterday. The feeling is great. I had been waiting for this moment since January 2008 and finally, it has come!

Really can't wait to go back and eat my favorite food, Kolo Mee...

It has almost been one year since I last ate Kolo Mee...OMG!!!

But the bad thing is...

I have to endure the pain of being on the plane for 22 hours...flying from Indianapolis-Chicago-San Francisco-Hong Kong-KUL

Wah...It would be awesome if I could just sleep for 22 hours on the plane. Cause when I wake up, I would be in my homeland!!! wooohhoo...Kolo mee, see you there!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont worry...
im gonna be with u...
so u'll enjoy the flight...for sure!!haha...
-farah kiut-

Hanif Kamis said...

just KUL? you're staying in KL?

Anonymous said...

aiya...never mind la...bat doesn't sleep at all.

arJay said...

bat.. by the time u see this, u shud alrady be in malaysia... so nice of u.. miss u much and take care.. really surprise that it actually took you only 22 hours despite transfering so many times... well, urs is not a bad deal afterall... :)

betho said...

yea...i arrived malaysia yesterday...kinda hot, so i went all the way up to genting to enjoy the cool weather here...:P...see u around soon!